Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Cookies

The Christmas season came and went way too quickly this year. I did find some time to make some Christmas cookies though.What a didn't get a chance to do, though, was take some quality photos of them. Both of these sets of cookies were inspired by one of my favorite cookie bloggers Sugarbelle in this post. Here are a few photos from my phone:

Cute little penguins. When I saw these I knew I had to make them for my hubby.

These may be my favorite set of cookies I've ever made. I love that each one is a little bit different.

Both sets. They totally don't go together at all but I don't think my coworkers minded. :-)

Hope you had a great Christmas and New years!



1 comment:

  1. I'll admit, I had a really hard time eating them! They were just SO pretty. :) My family thought they were amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete